Apple’s new “gold” MacBook Air matches the new Amex “Rose Gold” card

I just left the Apple Keynote in Brooklyn, where they just announced a major overhaul to the MacBook Air. The gamut of the screen they used in the theater made the new laptop look orange and I got super excited. Once I got to the press hands-on area though I realized that it was the same ambiguous “gold” color as the new Apple Watch.


Girl look how orange you look!

Just for fun and comparison (the lighting in there was crazy), I pulled out my new Rose Gold Amex to compare... and, well, one man’s "gold" is another man’s "rose gold", apparently.

The card is just slightly lighter… (click for full resolution)

If it had been bright metallic orange it would have been a no-brainer to get the new Air but now I'm kinda torn between this and the new iPad Pro with the keyboard case. Adobe now has a full version of Photoshop running on the iPad Pro and their demo blew everyone away when she moved from a flat Photoshop image seamlessly into an animated augmented reality.



Well, I'm still trying to hit the minimum spend for the bonus on that new Rose Gold card, so I'm guessing whichever one I pick it'll end up getting charged to the matching Amex...

🍎❤️🗽

lots of fun art today…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway