Sweet! one of our Amex cards got targeted for the ApplePay offer


Apple and Amex currently have a targeted promo where you can earn up to 1000 bonus points just by using ApplePay. I figured that we wouldn't be targeted since we're avid users of it already, but I logged in to our Amex accounts did a quick scan of the Amex Offers section and one of our cards actually had it. We added the offer the card and this well end up being an easy 1000 points given how often we use ApplePay.

I periodically check my Amex Offers list because it's a great way to rack up some big bonus points – in 2018 I made 42,000 points from them, and 39,000 in 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway