This email from Delta surprised me...

UPDATE: I got my fish! It was a big piece, too!

==

Headed to the Pacific Northwest for my dad's memorial (he passed back in April) and I get this unexpected email from Delta asking me to "select my meal":


Yes, I'm traveling up front, but this is something I'd suspect from Singapore airlines or ANA. When I clicked through to the choices, I was surprised to see that there were 5 choices rather than the usual "Chicken, Beef, or Veg" that you find onboard. Who knows if I'll actually get my choice (gotta be honest, this seems well outside their core competency...), but if I do, I'll get to figure out what "beecher’s clothbound cheddar dashi" is. I just checked and this flight appears to be a 757 with DeltaOne (aka lie-flat seats), maybe that explains the nicer food.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway