lol this BILT packaging...


I signed up for the BILT Mastercard because I found out that you can pay HOA dues with it, and it has no annual fee. The one downside is that has one of those annoying "you have to make a minimum of 5 transactions per billing period" rules and I didn't notice that until AFTER I'd gotten the card. Still, it's 25,000 United miles a year that I wouldn't earn otherwise, so I'll keep it.

They try really hard to make it very Apple Card-like – high design, very App focused, very Apple pay – but they still mail you a physical card. Mine arrived yesterday and they definitely took Apple's clever design energy when they came up with this packaging. 

If you want to start earning points paying your rent/HOA dues, I'd love it if you used my referral link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan