What happened while I was gone?
Well, I did my darndest to not read any news while I was on my big Japan trip. I came back and skimmed through my RSS reader and these things all caught my eye... It's also time to start thinking about what our next big trip should be!
- Singapore is showing off their new Business Class double beds (soooo looking forward to this!)
- La Compagnie (France's Business Class Low Cost Carrier) is finally getting lie-flat seats
- United's mobile app will support partner boarding passes
- New Low Cost Carrier Primera is coming to NYC from Europe
- Iceland's WOW airline is coming to JFK
- UBER is launching on-demand helicopter drone service in LA in 2020