She giveth and she taketh...

I mentioned recently that I made the absolute rookie error of not hitting the minimum spend on a new card. It's definitely the kind of thing I'll kick myself about over and over and over again. But then I'm looking at my statement for a different card I was churning and noticed this: 


the big work expense I was using to hit the minimum spend unexpectedly coded as one of this card's bonus categories -- meaning that this single transaction yielded me 88,000 more points than I was expecting. This definitely made me feel a bit better about my stupid mistake on the other card. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan