AirBnB update makes it easier to find King beds!

Look, I know this isn't a big deal to a lot of people, but as someone in a triad, lemme tell ya... AirBnB's weird refusal to add "bed size" to their search filters has robbed me of weeks of my life. There's been a longstanding campaign by those of us who really need a larger bed to be allowed to search for this amenity, but AirBnB has refused to do so. You can filter your search by things like "smoking permitted" or "has hair dryer", but not by bed size. It's bizarre. 

To be clear, they've not backed down from this position, but they did push out a silly 'experience-centric' update to their desktop website today that includes a 'beds' line in the description summary. It's a small victory, but this saves folks like me from having to click and open every single listing to manually check the bed types when we're looking for a place to stay. I feel like I just got hours of my future life back!

UPDATE: this view now seems to vanish if you have the number of guests set higher than 2...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan