Upgrading to JetBlue Even More Space for ≈$14


I was looking over our JetBlue statement the other day and was surprised to see that my husband's points upgrade from Economy to Even More Space (EMS) qualified for the JetBlue Mastercard's 10% rebate. (FYI, his work only pays for Business Class on transcontinental flights when it's a red-eye into a workday). This means he's upgrading for 990 points or just under $14 at a 1.4¢ valuation.

More importantly, when I was discussing this with other Mosaic members online, many of them pointed out that gate agents will often give Mosaic members a complimentary upgrade to Even More Space if there are seats available. I know some folks have complained that free EMS upgrades should be an official benefit of Mosaic, but honestly I prefer it this way. JetBlue's seats already have decent legroom, so few people pay to upgrade. This means I get a much more valuable perk – an empty middle seat next to me.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway