Ugh! yer killin' me here! Bottega Veneta Amex offer!

Amex periodically has offers you can attach to your card. Most of the time it's for things I don't use (trendy and expensive restaurants, expensive shops, weird online offers, and chain hotels) so I just skim the list when it comes out. Well, today I saw this one:

GAAAHHHHH!
I love Bottega. And unfortunately my job took a sh*t last week and my cashflow is about to drop off dramatically. Not exactly the time for me to go buying $600 sneakers and a $400 wallet. But I soooo want to!! *stomps feet angrily*

UPDATE: in a bout of distraught, post-election retail therapy I ended up buying two pairs of bottega shoes, AND a belt! The 20,000 points showed up a week later. 



Ok with that out of the way, this essentially amounts to a 25% rebate from Bottega in points form. Their catalog has been sitting on my desk for the past 2 weeks and dang their fall shoes are cuuute :)

ANA

Amex is running a similar promotion with ANA – spend $1000 in airfare and get 20,000 points back. That one might also be good if ANA would ever run a Business Class fare special... But to quote one of my Japanese friends, "I'd rather fly ANA in Economy than United in Business!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway