Well, i effed that up

Looking over my account and realized that I never got the sign up bonus for a United Quest card I got back in February. 

I called. 

The rep looked it over.

I'd spent $5060 dollars.

"Oh but sir, the annual fee of $250 was part of that $5060, and it doesn't count toward the bonus"


%#!@

Of course I knew that. 

I even have a blog post here telling people to always overshoot the goal by a decent amount to account for returns and unexpected chargebacks and what-not.

Such a rookie mistake and I feel like an idiot. I put in for a reconsideration from their marketing team but I'm sure I'll get a no. It's so hard to keep up with the details when you're in the middle of a bunch of travel. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway